Terms & Conditions
- “Agreement” – this agreement between the Client and the Owner.
- “Client” – a person, firm or company hiring any items from the Owner.
- “Owner” – is Tied-up Treasures Event Hire ABN 67 525 582 984; the proprietor of the hire items.
- “Hire Items” – all equipment provided by the Owner
- “Hire Date” – date items are being hired
PAYMENT & BOND
- Prices listed are for hire items only and exclude any delivery, GST or additional fees.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- To secure a booking, a 40% deposit is required with balance to be paid gradually up until 2 weeks prior to the Hire Date where full payment is due.
- A security bond of $100 is required for hire of items and can be made via bank transfer at least 1 day prior to hire date or as a cash bond on day of hire. Security bond will be returned via bank transfer within.3 days of event, provided all items are returned without damage and in condition prior to delivery or collection.
- Any damages, loss or breakage to hire items during the clients care is the clients responsibility
- Any replacement or damage maintenance costs are the responsibility of the client and payable as settlement
- Partial costs for damages to hire items incurred in clients care may be taken from security bond. Interest will accrue if payments are not made on time in accordance to schedule or due date provided by the owner.
- The Owners quality check hire items on a regular basis to ensure issues or delays with any bookings. However, the Owner acknowledges items may fail due to circumstances out of their control and the client exempts the owner from responsibility in these instances.
- All hire Items are checked prior to delivery and during installation and are delivered in clean and working condition.
- All hire items must be cleaned by the client prior to collection/return
- Any stickers, decal, floristry, balloons must be removed by the client prior to collection by the owner
- Tied-up Treasures reserve the right to deduct from security bond sum if cleaning requirements are not met e.g. Stains, Food Stains, Dirt, Sticker or Tape residue etc
CANCELLATION & COVID
- 40% Deposit is non-refundable and is 100% forfeited to the owner once paid.
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of the hire/event date will forfeit 100% of amount paid.
- Cancellation from 2-4 weeks prior to the hire/event date will forfeit 50% of amount paid.
- Any changes to hire orders can only be made 4 weeks prior to hire/event date. Fee’s apply for change/cancellations outside of this time frame.
- (a) In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, any funds paid cannot be refunded and will be credited towards a future event
(b) ANY Cancellations due to Covid-19 will NOT be refunded. Any monies paid will be credited to a future event.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
The Owners will do their best to deliver and install during agreed time frames however if the owner cannot deliver for whatever reasons including but not limited to; severe sickness, severe weather conditions, traffic delays, car accidents or vehicle breakdowns, the client will not hold them reliable for any loss or damaged suffered.
Backdrops and Acrylic Discs MUST NOT be removed or moved by the client once set in place by Tied-up Treasures.
For safety and insurance purposes, all hire items must be installed on level ground or surfaces.
Additional delivery fees will be incurred;
(a) for any public holiday bookings
(b) for deliveries or collections outside of 7am – 11:30pm
(c) for deliveries requiring more labour or staff
(d) for deliveries with a significant distance to access
(e) for deliveries that are NOT on ground level and require stairs or small elevator/escalator to access event space
THE CLIENTS OBLIGATIONS
The Client agrees to;
(a) accept responsibility for the items hired from the time of its delivery until collection by or return to the Owner;
(b) assume the risk of and indemnify and hold the owner harmless from and against any and all property damage and personal injury resulting from:the use of equipment or any repairs;
(c) ensure hire items are used safely, solely for the purpose of its design and for no other reason;
(f) ensure all terms and conditions are understood thorough prior to booking confirmation or deposit payment;
(g) accept all terms and conditions when deposit is made to the owner or when written acceptance is provided via email or any form of social media.
The Indemnifier (Client) will hold harmless and indemnify the Indemnitee (Owner) against any and all claims and actions arising out of the participation of the Indemnitee in the contract including, without limitation, expenses, judgements, fines, settlements and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, suit, action, loss or damage arising or resulting from the Indemnitee’s participation in the contract.
REFUSAL OR TERMINATION OF HIRE
The Owner have the right to refuse a booking or terminate the hire at any time if is believed any hire items are subject to damage or danger, items are not suited for the purpose of the clients hire, or if the client, company or event does not align with the Owners’ ethos. Termination of hire without a refund may also apply if hire items do not fit in clients proposed event space.
PHOTO & SOCIAL MEDIA
The client consents to Tied-up Treasures Event Hire using client pictures on social media or for market purposes.